Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the different printing types?
- matte: Lambda C-Print on photosensitive chemical paper with matte emulsion
- glossy: Lambda C-Print on photosensitive chemical paper with glossy emulsion
- satin: Fujifilm high quality photo paper with satin emulsion
- metal print: Sublimation print on ChromaLuxe aluminium panels. The result is breathtaking with rich, bright colors, strong contrast and top image quality
- transparant: Direct UV print on plexiglass, absence of white makes it transparant. With the theme of the water this looks absolutely amazing. It’s more conceptual and takes the image out of the box of classic photo prints. A white wall (or light coloured wall) is needed to bring the white back in the image
What’s Lambda C-Print?
It’s the best method in the world for printing in classic photosensitive chemical papers, combining a traditionally archival process with all of the benefits of digital control
What about the watermark?
Watermark does not show on the prints. It’s only for protection on the web.
How are prints shipped?
- Paper prints are sent rolled in a shipping tube to avoid creases and bending during shipping
- Metal prints are sent in a wooden box for shipment abroad, in order to keep it secure. Locally we transport the print with necessary protection in a cardboard box
- Transparant plexiglass prints are transported in the same way as the metal prints
What about copyright?
All inquiries regarding usage rights and licensing must be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I use your images on my website/blog?
- Website: A license agreement is needed to use images in any website design
- Blog: When you would like to write about Natascha Maria and/or use her photographs as a post, you can use the watermarked images found on her website without a licensing agreement. Photographer credit and a link back to http://nataschamaria.com is required.
Order & shipping
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Depending on the prints, we have them in stock or are made on demand. Most prints are to be ordered, which we’ll do the moment we receive your payment
- prints in stock: 1 working day before shipment
- photo paper prints: 2-4 working days before shipment
- metal print: 5-7 working days before shipment
- transparant print: 5-10 working days before shipment
Please note that during holidays the companies we work with are closed, and printing time will be delayed. Contact us when in doubt by sending a mail to email@example.com
Shipping takes up to 5 working days for most European countries
What company do you use to ship items?
- We use TNT for shipment abroad
- Shipment in Greece is made by a transportation company that covers your region
- We ship with mail for the small prints
Do you ship all items internationally?
Yes, we do. If you’re country isn’t in the list from our shop, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What about the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are visible in your basket.
- For international orders, the customer is responsible for all import duties and custom fees. If a shipment is refused, the customer is responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package
- International customers may be contacted for additional shipping fees