Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the 3 printing types?
- matte: Lambda C-Print on photosensitive chemical paper with matte emulsion.
- glossy: Lambda C-Print on photosensitive chemical paper with glossy emulsion.
- metal print: Sublimation print on ChromaLuxe aluminium panels. The result is breathtaking with rich, bright colors, strong contrast and top image quality.
What’s Lambda C-Print?
It’s the best method in the world for printing in classic photosensitive chemical papers, combining a traditionally archival process with all of the benefits of digital control.
What about the watermark?
Watermark does not show on the prints. It’s only for protection on the web.
How are prints shipped?
- Paper prints are sent rolled in a shipping tube to avoid creases and bending during shipping.
- Metal prints are sent in a wooden box, in order to keep it secure.
What about copyright?
All inquiries regarding usage rights and licensing must be directed to email@example.com
Can I use your images on my website/blog?
- Website: A license agreement is needed to use images in any website design.
- Blog: When you would like to write about Natascha Maria and/or use her photographs as a post, you can use the watermarked images found on her website without a licensing agreement. Photographer credit and a link back to http://nataschamaria.com is required.
Order & shipping
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Prints are made on demand, so it will take a few days before shipping.
The moment we receive your payment, we order the print.
- matte and glossy: 1-2 working day before shipment.
- metal print: 5 working days before shipment.
Shipping takes 1-2 working days for most European countries and the US, for other countries 2-4 days.
What company do you use to ship items?
We use Fedex for shipment.
Do you ship all items internationally?
Yes, we do. If you’re country isn’t in the list from our shop, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What about the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are visible in your basket.
- For international orders, the customer is responsible for all import duties and custom fees. If a shipment is refused, the customer is responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package
- International customers may be contacted for additional shipping fees